Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Preaching Series

I hope those who are apart of Jubilee St. Louis City are enjoying our current series in Philippians. The ninth and final message in the series will be preached by David Herrington this Sunday (11/30). The following Sunday (12/7) we'll begin our Christmas series titled, "Christmas 360". In this series, we will be looking at Jesus' birth from three different perspectives: The Shepherds, King Herod, and Joseph. On that final message (12/21), we will conduct a special service where we will worship to traditional Christmas music. It will be an excellent time to invite your friends.

On a different note, this is my 200th blog entry. I didn't know what I was getting into when I first started blogging. A few from Jubilee encouraged me to and in a moment of weakness, I set up an account and went for it. Well, I hope that this blog is of benefit to you in some way. Thanks for tuning in.