Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Recap, August 22, 2010

A few thoughts from our Sunday services in the St. Louis Location.
  • I love the Holy Spirit!
  • It never ceases to amaze me how much God loves to meet with people. 40+ people came forward to be baptized in the Holy Spirit
  • I love being a part of a church that takes seriously world-mission.
  • I love being a part of a family of churches that is breaking ground in countries where there are no churches.
  • The Holy Spirit is inseparably linked to our ability to engage in effective world-wide mission.
  • It wouldn''t bother me to find out that some people don't like us or our message, but it would bother me to be ignored and in the record book of heaven, insignificant.
  • I am horrified that I made a generalization about Irish heritage. I regret those comments and deserve discipline. I tend to stray from my notes a little too far in the 11 am.
  • I feel like the Why Series has gone better than I anticipated.
  • I love what God is doing at Jubilee. He continues to astonish us.
  • If you miss the Acts 13 meetings this Friday & Saturday...you will be missing something amazing. Register Today!!! It's free, but we still need you to register.
  • Chase Whitmer's baptism testimony today was amazing!!
  • It's an honor to serve as an elder at Jubilee.