Friday, July 11, 2008

Interview with Jeremy Simpkins


Hello Jubilee! This is my final day in Brighton, UK. I finally got around to eating fish 'n chips. And I have to say, it was quite good. If I could sneak them through customs, I would bring some back. I have really enjoyed being in Brighton and attending the conference, but I'm really excited to go home. I miss my Rachel, Ella and Simon.

My final interview was with Jeremy Simpkins from another Jubilee Church in Teesside, UK. Jeremy, his wife Anne, and Julian Adams will be with us in September for our Acts 13 meetings on September 13 and 14. I want to highly encourage you all to make yourself available to be with us on those days. I will be speaking more on this in the future.

Here's the interview with Jeremy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxcBeK9N0Y