Sunday, July 6, 2008

Getting Acclimated

I landed yesterday morning in London at 7:30 am (1:30 am St. Louis time). It was a decent flight, but bad food and little sleep. I took a bus from London to Brighton, which was both interesting and long. The good news about that is it allowed me to sleep. After another brief nap in our rented apartment, I grabbed an early dinner with some friends from Joplin, MO who I'm sharing the apt. with. We all woke up late this morning and are messing around on our computers because it's cold, windy and rainy. That's suppose to be the forecast the rest of the week so I might be blogging a lot.

Tonight I will be attending CCK, the church that Terry Virgo founded and continues to serve as an elder. PJ Smyth is the guest speaker and worship will be led by Stuart Townend, who wrote the hymn "In Christ Alone". I am really looking forward to being there tonight as well as the conference that begins on Tuesday. I'll let you know how it goes.