Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Do You Have a Story to Tell?

Lately it appears as though God has been healing people more than usual at Jubilee. I'm hearing some pretty cool stories - backs healed, necks healed, skin problems healed. Our little prayer corner is growing larger and larger because God is stirring faith.

Anyway, I would like to know if you have a story to tell of how God healed you or if you know someone who has been healed lately. It's a very Biblical thing to recount what God has done. Check out this Psalm:

Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people! He made a dry path through the Red Sea, and his people went across on foot. Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me. For I cried out to him for help, praising him as I spoke. If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened. But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer or withdraw his unfailing love from me.

What has God done for you? Please email me your story at bryan@jubileestl.org so that others might be encouraged.