Friday, July 23, 2010

Tope Koleoso on "Why Corporate Prayer"

A couple of weeks ago, I was in Brighton, UK at a Newfrontiers International Leaders Conference called Together On A Mission (TOAM). During my time there, I caught up with some old friends and made some new ones as well...a few of which, I interviewed on camera.

On the Sunday prior to the conference, I met up Tope Koleoso in London Bridge Train Station and got his thoughts on several subjects including the topic of "Corporate Prayer". Tope leads Jubilee Church, a church of 1,000 in northern London. Tope has also developed a conference called "300" that has had contributors such as John Piper and Matt Chandler. Tope will also be our Mobilise USA 2011 main speaker.

Why Gather to Prayer? Tope Koleoso from Jubilee Church on Vimeo.