Friday, September 21, 2007

Jubilee is Making An Impact

Some of my proudest moments are the stories I hear from the community of how Jubilee has been a blessing. This is a report I received from Alex Kerford who had recently attended a South Kingshighway Business Association event.

Bryan, I felt very proud to be a part of Jubilee today. Many of the business owners and leaders knew about us and thanked me for all the good work we were doing. One guy named Frank told me that we have had a very positive influence in this community and that the work we have been doing has not gone unnoticed. Several others spoke very highly about the OneBlaze week and how much that meant to them. - Alex K

Let's continue to look for opportunities to serve our communities. If you haven't signed up for an Action Track yet, you might consider one of our serving groups.